141. Say what you feel like saying, do what you feel like doing, build your own road, and follow your own paths; Do not bother with others or regard other people’s business.
142. Trust is truth; love is LIFE.
143. Forgiving and tolerating others will broaden your path and increase your living space.
144. Chase after the sun, and you will escape the darkness; chase after happiness, and you will escape trouble; chase after paradise, and you will escape this mortal world.
145. Whoever spreads ugliness is ugly.
146. If you escape from yourself but are afraid to face yourself, you will suffer endless pain.
147. Love is a state of being; it is like sunshine and flowers blooming.
148. Love does not have specific objects; it illustrates our most beautiful qualities.
149. Whoever lives for others is trampling on their dignity.
150. Beware of those who say, “I do this for your own good”, as they may have selfish intentions and do it for THEIR own good.
151. Criticizing each other causes misery and suffering, and shows that you are rigid and stubborn.
152. Egalitarianism is unfair; communism without belief in the Greatest Creator does not work.
153. We should have light in our eyes and love in our hearts, thoughts need to be kind, and routine work needs to be done diligently.
154. Quality decides function and the quality of a person decides their value and function in society.
155. Good character can maintain one’s dignity, but power and wealth do not build it.
156. “It is easy to have good relationships with everyone if we do not want anything from them; I would not care about the price of wine if I did not drink it”. The best way to resist something is to “abandon it and ignore it”.
157. We should take things as they are, associate with others by following predestined relations, act in accordance with our nature, and take advantage of opportunities as they arise.
158. Only saints are qualified to guide others.
159. Realize that you are blessed and cherish your blessings，and do not waste your good fortune. Once your rewards are expended, you will have a tough time.
160. Great oaks from little acorns grow; put more effort into basic things.