325. Give yourself ...

Notifications
Clear all

325. Give yourself up, and you can keep it; hold on to yourself, and you will lose it.

9 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@angeltx)
Topic starter  

How do you understand this one? "Give yourself up", isn't it a passive attitude? or it means the "ego" of everyone?

(@julia)
Member Admin

Yeah,my understanding is here it means to give up the "ego", and you can keep what you want to keep; the more you hold on to the ego of yourself, the faster you'll gonna to lose it.

ReplyQuote
(@xidai)

Posted by: Tongxin

Yeah,my understanding is here it means to give up the "ego", and you can keep what you want to keep; the more you hold on to the ego of yourself, the faster you'll gonna to lose it.

Agree with you, dear Tongxin. The more I give up the ego, the more I will follow the way of nature. 

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Drugs Cocaine and Heroin are Illegal described as a substance that has the capability of changing the philosophy of an organism. Drugs may not have any nutritional support and can be injurious to health.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

The menace of Air Pollution Biological Molecules Mixed arises when harmful gases or excessive amounts of suspended particles including concentrations of biological molecules get mixed  Earth's atmosphere.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

livewebtutors website aims at providing the students with a one-stop solution for all the academic-related issues. The company has LiveWebTutors is an Online Assignment Help in Australia, Sydney, Melbourne and assignment writing service offering expert assignment help. Hire Australian assignment writing experts and get Excellent Grades in your Class.

For More Info: Essay Writing Help

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Very informative and well-written post! Quite an interesting and nice topic chosen for the post. My Assignment Help Au has been a pioneer within the Best Assignment writing services on-line services and within Australia and different countries ceaselessly for over Seven years. Make an order now for professional work, delivered on time and pure. If you are looking for more information and deep knowledge then go our website Myassignmenthelpau and search Assignment writing services then we help you thank you.

For More Details Visit :-  https://www.myassignmenthelpau.com/assignment-writing-services

ReplyQuote
(@miarose7878)

Are you looking for the best paying person for someone to do my assignment for me Don,t worry, in United Kingdom, provides for students the and there will become the leading academic writing service and guarantees you premium quality becomes our leading academic writing service guarantees you premium work, we already assist thousands with the best consultancy for students’ experts who can write academic Tasks.

ReplyQuote
(@joelie123)

"Understanding the delicate balance between self-control and surrendering to the process is crucial, especially in challenging tasks like behavior management. Seeking assistance, such as Behavior Management Assignment Help, allows you to acknowledge that giving yourself up to guidance can lead to growth and success. Embracing support and expertise ensures that you retain valuable knowledge and insights, while attempting to navigate the complexities alone may result in missed opportunities and setbacks. So, choose wisely and prioritize your journey by seeking the right assistance when needed."

ReplyQuote
Share: