The Lifechanyuan International Family is dedicated to establishing a community in which people from many different cultures, nations, and religions will live together happily. We are only just beginning and we have a Bed & Breakfast which has six guest bedrooms, and now an exciting opportunity has become available for a volunteer to join us and help run our fun-filled and supportive community.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- To meet and greet our customers and have a professional attitude
- To take phone calls and messages and process bookings
- To arrange food and accommodations for our customers
- To handle bill payments
- To handle ad hoc administrative tasks
- Work days will be approximately six (6) hours in length, depending on how busy we are
What we are looking for:
- You must be a native English speaker, but fluency in French is desired
- You are healthy, easy-going, and down to earth
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a professional and cordial manner
- You welcome the collective lifestyle and are not afraid to offer help wherever needed
- You are able to volunteer for at least three months
- Ideally you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada
What we offer:
- Free meals, mostly delicious Chinese style, accommodations, and all necessities
- A cozy bedroom to share with another member of our community
- Team members who are friendly, easy going, open-minded, and caring
- Most importantly, if you would enjoy living in a big family environment, you would have the opportunity to participate in all the activities we conduct and interact with people from many different places and cultures. In addition, you would participate in the promotion of our international family, which would enable you to build friendships with people from various communities throughout the world.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Markle Zhang at 1-778-321-8556 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
To learn more about our community, please read through this website and visit New Oasis for Life Canada
Our address is 3719 Hwy 97, Lac La Hache, BC Canada V0K 1T1.
We look forward to hearing from you!