I am the guide of Lifechanyuan from the Thousand-year world of heaven.
I have written for the past two decades, the main contents of which are written in Chanyuan corpus and Xuefeng Corpus, but there are also more than a thousand undeclared articles about the arrangements and details of life in an earthly paradise.
I have built several of them over the past decade including nine picturesque Xanadu homes in mainland China, however the Chinese government forcibly disbanded and destroyed all of them because they misinterpreted us as a religious organization. Now, I want to rebuild them in full accordance with the model of the Thousand-year world of heaven.
The paradise which I want to build on the Earth is neither a utopia, communism as it is now understood, the “New Harmony Village” that Robert Owen built in the United States, those communities which still exist today, such as “Auroville” in India, “Tamera” in Portugal, “Damanhuri” in Italy, “Findhorn” in Scotland, “Christi Diane – the Free City” in Denmark, “Ideal Society” and “Twelve Tribal Communities” in Canada, “Twin Oaks”, ”Hummingbird”, ”Dancing Rabbit”, ”Tremor Education Community”, and “Ananda Village” in the United States, nor countless others. It is most similar to “Konohana Family” in Japan in spirit but not in form. What I want to build is a functioning paradise on earth.
What will that look like?
- Search for the “Thousand-year world” on Baidu or Google.
- Read the texts or watch the videos of “The Bright Spot of the Second Home series”.
- More information is available on the following websites:
- No less than 60 hectares of land with nearby rivers or spring water and year-round spring-like climate with neither intense heat nor severe cold, which is like Harare, Zimbabwe or Chuxiong, Yunnan, China.
- One Million US Dollars!
- Local governmental permits
- Three hundred people from a multitude of nationalities, cultures, races, and faiths will be selected to participate in constructing, living, and producing in it.
If you can provide the land, that would be great!
This is a matter of life and death because over the next decade, climate changes will become more and more volatile; droughts, floods, hurricanes, intense heat, and severe cold will attack us, and fires, floods, and plagues from insects and pestilence will happen. The number of refugees will grow geometrically and people will compete for resources just to survive. As a result, conflicts and competition between states, interest groups, religious and political groups, and patriarchal clans will become more intense and the situation will become absolutely tragic; even cut-throat. Every day will be a contest between life and death. What you have now will soon crumble to smoke and ashes. It is better to dedicate your offerings now because that could lead you into a more livable future.